Your snapshot of what’s in conversation in the world of fashion this week.
1. Fashion has one voice: The industry speaks up against violence at Charlottesville and Barcelona. Read This.
2. Retro curls, plum lips and colour pop: Try the beauty trends that are here to stay beyond summer. Read This.
3. Ritu Kumar says that the Indian youth is in love with handloom, we have to cheer! Read This.
4. This hue is about to take over your social media feed (and your closet). Read This.
5. A new era indeed, beauty magazines are beginning to ban the term anti-ageing. Read This.
6. These French bloggers’ have a sure shot trick for Instagram poses. Read This.
7. Want to know which accessory is dominating magazine covers this season? Read This.
Photo Credit: Fashionista